Our Vision: To become an iconic elementary school.
Our Staff Mission: We will reach for the stars to ensure that every student will be successful. We will empower students by providing a nurturing environment, building genuine relationships, and continuously improving our academic program.
Our Core Values: Respect, Caring, Compassion, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Achievement, Encouragement, Perseverance, Dedication, and Believing
Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, October 10th from 12:00pm – 7:00pm. If you haven't communicated a meeting time with your child's teacher, please make sure to make an appointment.
The Warrior Pride Banner hangs in the atrium as a source of pride and a reminder to the students. The Warrior Pride Banner stands for the "Big Two" rules we have at MES:
1. Keep our hands, feet, and all other objects to ourselves
2. Treat others the way you want to be treated
Character Word of the Month:
· A feeling of respect that you have for yourself and others
· A feeling of personal worth
· Satisfaction with your achievements and/or other’s achievements
· A strong appreciation of your school
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards.